Light Guide Systems Visual Work Instruction Software Drives Improvements in Productivity, Quality, and Training Effectiveness while Delivering High Value
From automotive to medical, Light Guide’s visual work instruction software and error-proofing guidance is currently in use at industry-leading manufacturers and suppliers around the world.
- Paint Shop
- Final Assembly
- Tiered Supply Base
Food & Beverage
- Food & Beverage Factories
- Centralized Kitchens
- Quick Serve Restaurants (QSR)
- Flexible Make Tables
Aerospace & Defense
- Aircraft Fuselage & Interiors
- Complex Subassemblies
- Torqueing & Fastening
- Aircraft Maintenance, Inspection & Training
- Apparel & Footwear
- Children’s Equipment
- Furniture & Sleeping Products
- Sporting Equipment & Toys
- Cleaning & Cooking Products
- Electronic Product Assembly
- Circuit Boards, Wire Harnesses, and Terminal Blocks
- Pinpoint Accuracy for Small Form Factor Products
- HVAC Equipment
- Building Products
- Office Furnishings
- Industrial Equipment (Pumps, Motors, Valves)
- Heavy Duty Transportation
- Construction & Power Generation Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Weld Guidance & Inspection
- Equipment & Device Manufacturing
- Surgical Instruments Kitting
- Health Care Delivery
- Critical Safety Operations
Enterprise AR Product Portfolio
Light Guide Enterprise AR visual work instruction products solve a number of challenges facing manufacturers, including meeting quality standards and production quotas, keeping costs low, and making their operations flexible and scalable enough to meet changing demand. Our Enterprise AR products utilize our patented LightGuide AR Visual Work Instructions Software Engine and the latest industrial technologies to create visual work instructions and error-proofing guidance.
- Install seamlessly onto workstations or assembly lines.
- Project color and animated visual prompts in the form of text, graphics, blueprints or video.
- Eliminate operator reliance on printed work instructions, computer screens or memory for guidance.
- Guide operators and confirm that each step was properly completed.
- Automatically record production times, leading to real-time data and analytics.
- Error-proof operations, despite increased part variation.
- Run continuously in nearly any industry or manuafcturing environment.